International Group Account Director H/F
|Date de publication :||18/06/2018|
|Référence :||NBO/ INTL|
|Localisation :||Paris-La Défense|
|Type de contrat :||CDI|
|Région d'implantation :||Paris La Défense|
Vizeum Media Agency, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, is looking to appoint an account executive for one of our biggest international client. The Group Account Director will integrate the international Vizeum team based in Paris.
Vizeum Media Agency
We are a diverse, inclusive team focused on doing the right thing for all of our clients: growing their business in a sustainable, equitable way with communications. We are the bridge between our clients’ world and the world around them: experts on advertising, category and culture that help identify and act on opportunities for growth.
Vizeum’s ambition is to be the most exciting place to work for, and with, in the industry. At Vizeum we understand that the ever-evolving relationship between consumers, media and technology has fundamentally altered the way brands interact and communicate with their customers. We believe that in order to navigate this new communication landscape we need to be our clients’ most innovative partner. This thought is central to the way we operate with our clients and run our business.
Objectives of Group Account Director Role:
Vizeum is looking to appoint a strong directional, upstream-thinking senior to lead delivery of media service to one of our biggest client. From a media agency background, the individual is expected to fuse a communication vision, media knowledge, interaction trends, commercial ability and a human touch. Ultimately, this person will have the strategic vision to take the business into a new area of growth and commercial success.
Reports to the Regional lead for EMEA. Leads the relationships with 50+ local teams over the world, working for the Client.
• Coordinate the work of 50+ markets locally working for the client Overall responsibility for delivery of excellence in media service the Client
• Manage directly 8 account directors/managers/executives.
• Provide fresh energy and thinking which will challenge the client in thought leadership and innovation and drive standards of excellence
• Become a trusted adviser by demonstrating an understanding of client objectives and adding value to their business
• Work closely with Productivity Manager, Digital Director, and Regional Lead
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with local markets/ Network coordination. Ensure consistent best practice in media planning, strategy and delivery across the world
• Reports, animates, synthetize, challenge, engage the work of several countries
Skills and behaviours:
• An experienced, inspiring manager who delivers exceptional client service and build trust and respect from clients
• An agile person, able to manage priorities, leading local teams and helping them to go beyond their own local objectives
• A process-lead facilitator able to quickly identify issues and propose efficient solutions
• A progressive and visionary doer who takes a genuinely integrated approach to communications, where digital play a great role
• Experience on international coordination
• Experience in management
• Online and Offline strategical background
• Fluent English
• Luxury market knowledge