Opinion Online Analyst (H/F)
|Date de publication :||25/07/2018|
|Entité :||Denstu Consulting|
|Type de contrat :||CDI|
|Région d'implantation :||Paris La Défense|
Dentsu Consulting is the consulting firm of Dentsu Aegis Network Group. It meets the expectations of management committees and executives in the face of digital acceleration by helping them advance and protect the value of their businesses. Its scope covers influence, innovation and change management. Dentsu Consulting brings together a tight team of experienced consultants with very different profiles within an international group. The team relies on a collective of 80 integrated experts from the main disciplines of marketing, communication and consulting.
Dentsu Consulting has offices in Paris, New York and Tokyo.
In France, Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of ten expert agencies and employs 1,300 people.
Dentsu Aegis Network is present in 145 countries and has 45,000 employees worldwide.
In order to support the development of Dentsu Consulting's Social Media & Content Room and our Online Opinion Management Department, we are looking for 2 internet public opinion analysts on behalf of our clients. You have at least a first experience in corporate communication, politics, social listening or digital communication.
Your Responsibilities will Include :
- Audit studies
- Building and updating social media listening and analytics
- Defining approaches, setting up projects and ensuring data consistency
- Social network analysis and strategic planning
- Data organization
- Social listening, social media monitoring
- Barometer publication
- Producing ongoing social media insight reports and ad-hoc research - from category explorations to competitive benchmarks and specific campaign evaluations
- Ensuring high quality of all deliverables and consistent approaches across the company
- Semantic analysis, semiotic analysis, mapping
- Production of strategy memos
- Crisis management
- Excellent general culture.
- Good mastery of monitoring and opinion analysis skills.
- Curious, passionate about stalking, guided by serendipity.
- Particularly comfortable with social networks, digital culture, online communities, ...
- Proficiency in French and English with excellent editorial skills