Global Integrated Media Strategist H/F
|Date de publication :||18/06/2018|
|Type de contrat :||CDI|
|Région d'implantation :||Paris La Défense|
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built through best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative services.
Part of Dentsu Inc., Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of ten global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, Merkle, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum, and supported by its specialist brands including Amplifi, Amnet, Data2Decisions, Mitchell Communications (PR), and 360i.
Dentsu Aegis Network helps clients build consumer relationships by communicating their products and brands effectively. Our distinctive and innovative range of products and services include marketing and communications strategies through digital creative execution, media planning and buying, mobile applications, SEO, content creation, brand tracking and marketing analytics. The company is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 40,000 dedicated specialists. For more information, please visit: www.dentsuaegisnetwork.com
You frame a client’s challenge in the perspective of communications, social and individual trends.
You combine data, consumer insight and trends into a single story that will help our clients achieve long lasting relationships with their clients.
You build state-of-the art consumer Personas utilizing agency and beyond data sources to find true Consumer Insight to activate against.
You become the Brands DNA and consumer ambassador in everything media does.
You have strong experience in Beauty & Luxury is order to understand the market of our main department client that officiates in all verticals of the sector.
Build the Client’s brands Strategic Planning Vision for the Region
• Determine The Brand, Consumer and Business Insights
• Build the Audience and Personaes to activate against
• Drive and co-build with the Global Integrated Media Director the strategic platform to activate media against
Lead The Thoughts
• Create and Deliver Region-wide insights for Beauty and Luxury that will surprise and educate our and our client network
• Create a strategic planning community with local market champions
Connect the Dots
• Be the point of connection between Data Insights (coming from Client Data Lake), Agency Tools insight (Panel) and Partner Insights (GAFAs) to deliver state of the art Audience Planning from Personas to Dynamic Consumer Journeys.
Experience in strategic planning (4+ years), on an agency side (Media, Creative or Data shops) :
• Research and analytical skills, including Consumer Panels. Track record of Consumer Insights built in previous positions
• Synthetic, to the point, hands-on approach
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work with senior clients
• A holistic vision from Strategic Platform to Implementation and a will to see Ideas come to life
• Experience and Vision for Beauty and Luxury
• Strong Fluency in English
• Proficiency in French is optional