International Media Director H/F
|Date de publication :||18/06/2018|
|Type de contrat :||CDI|
|Région d'implantation :||Paris La Défense|
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built through best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative services.
Part of Dentsu Inc., Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of ten global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, Merkle, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum, and supported by its specialist brands including Amplifi, Amnet, Data2Decisions, Mitchell Communications (PR), and 360i.
Dentsu Aegis Network helps clients build consumer relationships by communicating their products and brands effectively. Our distinctive and innovative range of products and services include marketing and communications strategies through digital creative execution, media planning and buying, mobile applications, SEO, content creation, brand tracking and marketing analytics. The company is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 40,000 dedicated specialists. For more information, please visit: www.dentsuaegisnetwork.com
You build, drive and implement across the region state-of-the-art holistic strategies, from Business Thinking to Integrated Media Planning, Data and Measurement.
You are the key point of contact for all client marketers to think and deploy how Media – in full connection to their ecosystem- will drive their brands and business forward.
You are an agile thinker able to support different clients in different sectors and have strong people’s acumen so to develop strong relationships with clients.
Drive and Build Global and EMEA Guidelines
• Understand business stakes and objectives of clients
• Build Holistic Recommendations, merging Off and Online, Campaign and always-on into one brand effort
• Drive agency and client network towards Regional Guidelines and overall partnership vision
• Coordinate Global Strategic Planner, Digital Architect and Experts to deliver best in class media strategies from A to Z
Lead Regional Media Partnerships
• Be the key contact for GAFAs in order to implement GAFAs best practices and leverage regional partnerships
Coordinate Local Markets
• Ensure utilization and implementation of guidelines
• Overview/review local recommendations and media plans
• Collate necessary reports to deliver to regional or global client with Account Manager
• Deep Sensibility/ Experience for Prestige Brands: Beauty, Luxury
• Digital / Data / Analaytics proficiency
• Leading Point of View on media and where to drive clients
• Experience on performance heavy clients with sophisticated digital and data strategies
• Track recors of client trust and excellence of strategic work
• Fluent if not native in English. French is optional.
• Experience in Global or Regional (10+ markets) client and agency network management
• 7+ years experience in communications incl. at least 4+ years in media