International Senior Consultant (M/W)
|Date de publication :||26/01/2018|
|Type de contrat :||CDI|
|Région d'implantation :||Paris La Défense|
We are a diverse, inclusive team focused on doing the right thing for all of our clients: growing their business in a sustainable, equitable way with communications. We are the bridge between our clients’ world and the world around them: experts on advertising, category and culture that help identify and act on opportunities for growth.
Vizeum’s ambition is to be the most exciting place to work for, and with, in the industry. At Vizeum we understand that the ever-evolving relationship between consumers, media and technology has fundamentally altered the way brands interact and communicate with their customers. We believe that in order to navigate this new communication landscape we need to be our clients’ most innovative partner. This thought is central to the way we operate with our clients and run our business.
Vizeum Media Agency, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, is looking to appoint a Senior Consultant for one of our biggest international luxury client. The Senior Consultant will integrate the international Vizeum team based in Paris.
Senior Consultant Role:
• Supports Business Unit Manager to deliver innovative and creative solutions to client briefs
• Manages clients communications plans including timelines and budget
• Oversees the management and delivery of ongoing media plans and works with specialist teams to optimize performance
• Ensures ongoing delivery of integrated communications planning across all outputs
• Coordination: WW Coordination (50+ markets)
• Digital: Strategy/planning/reporting/invoicing follow up
Skills and behaviours:
• Numerate and analytical with the ability to think strategically
• You will be highly organized with the ability to work on a fast-paced account and prioritize workload
• Demonstrates strategic thinking and seeks resolution for problems
• Uses good knowledge of products and services to drive business value for clients & the business
• Agility, communication, commitment
• Good understanding of communication channels
• Organisational skills and time management
• Reactivity, meeting deadlines, prioritising tasks