International Business Unit Manager (M/W)
|Date de publication :||26/01/2018|
|Type de contrat :||CDI|
|Région d'implantation :||Paris La Défense|
We are a diverse, inclusive team focused on doing the right thing for all of our clients: growing their business in a sustainable, equitable way with communications. We are the bridge between our clients’ world and the world around them: experts on advertising, category and culture that help identify and act on opportunities for growth.
Vizeum’s ambition is to be the most exciting place to work for, and with, in the industry. At Vizeum we understand that the ever-evolving relationship between consumers, media and technology has fundamentally altered the way brands interact and communicate with their customers. We believe that in order to navigate this new communication landscape we need to be our clients’ most innovative partner. This thought is central to the way we operate with our clients and run our business.
Vizeum Media Agency, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, is looking to appoint a Business Unit Manager for one of our biggest international luxury client. The Business Unit Manager will integrate the international Vizeum team based in Paris.
Objectives of Business Unit Manager Role:
• Supports Business Unit Director to deliver innovative and creative solutions to client briefs
• Demonstrate leadership, federation both clients and agency teams around your convictions
• Manages clients communications plans
• Challenge clients briefs to deliver extra miles and make the difference
• Manage team delivery in terms of quantity and quality
• Build and ensures 360° stategy and delivery of integrated communications planning
• Top to top level coordination: WW Coordination (50+ markets)
Skills and behaviours:
• Demonstrates strategic thinking and seeks resolution for problems
• Inspire the clients and build strong relationship based on trust
• Uses good knowledge of products and services to drive business value for clients & the business
• Management, agility, communication, commitment
• Organisational skills, strong knowledge on online and offline media and time management
• Reactivity, meeting deadlines, prioritising tasks
• Minimum 6-year similar experience on international clients
• Fluent French and English